Some varied stories today in an otherwise slow news day. Die Hard 6 was confirmed, Marc Webb has posted more needless pictures from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and some rather sad news from the Star Wars universe.
- Die Hard 6 was confirmed on the BBC’s The One Show. A website not a million miles away from here may have fluffed the initial story, but we all make mistakes right?!
- Marc Webb wants you to speculate as much as your inner fan-boy will let you by posting a picture from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 every freaking day!
- If the rumors are to be believed then the Justice League film has had a slight set back in the sense of the entire script being rewritten. As I’ve said before, the fate of the Justice League film rests on the shoulders of this years Man Of Steel.
- JJ Abrams is a man with lots of time on his hands right? Not content with being the man behind Star Trek & Star Wars, he might also want to put his hands into another pot & produce/direct an adaptation of the Portal video game series into a feature film.
- The saddest news of the day by far is the passing of Yoda creator (Yoda’s Dad?) Stuart Freeborn. Freeborn worked with many fine actors and his work featured in some of the most well-known films of our time. His work included Dr. Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey & of course Star Wars. I’m not sure I have the words to faithfully sum up this great man’s career, but Mr. Freeborn you will always be remembered. RIP Sir.