So I didn’t get chance to write anything up over the last few days & I’ve decided to do a roundup for all the things I’ve missed.
The Baftas happened, Die Hard 5 got its BBFC rating, Monster’s University released a new trailer (hell yes), RED 2 got a new poster & Jack The Giant Slayer released a trailer. Oh and I’ve officially labelled this week Die Hard week!
- The Baftas took place this weekend. I was out on Sunday night & haven’ t had the chance to watch the coverage yet. Looking at the results though I can say I’m pleasantly surprised by some of the choices and hope to see something similar from this months Oscars.
- A Good Day To Die Hard received a 12A rating from the BBFC. I’m not sure if I’m disappointed by this or not. Die Hard 4 had the same rating and was a hugely enjoyable film, it will probably mean however, that we will not hear the full use of the infamous catchphrase Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker.
- Monster’s University released a brand new trailer which just looks ace!
- RED 2 released a new teaser poster. The first RED was something of a surprise hit, and you can watch the trailer for the sequel here.
- In somewhat underwhelming news, Jack The Giant Slayer released a new trailer. I’m not sure how I feel about this film right now, it’s a tale I grew up with as a kid but the film just looks a little meh. It does have Nicholas Hoult in it though, and he’s good, right?
- Oh and yes it is officially Die Hard week. Apparently the government are working on abolishing Valentine’s Day and replacing it with a new Die Hard film every year. True story.