A varied day has brought us more rumors on the development of the Justice League film, Dark Skies has released a new poster, X-Men Days Of Future Past adds to its cast and James Mangold teases us about when we will see the teaser trailer to The Wolverine.
- Word has it that the Justice League film will be pushed back to 2021. This will allow for the, potential, Superman trilogy to play out and let DC & Warner Bros reboot the Batman franchise. As much I’d like to see a Justice League film sooner than 2021 & as much as its development hell is getting panned on the internet, I honestly think waiting & biding their time is the best thing the studio can do right now.
- Dark Skies, the new horror film from the people who brought us Insidious & Sinister, has released a cool new poster.
- Bryan Singer is currently developing the sequel to X-Men: First Class and continues to add to its sizable cast.
- James Mangold has taken a slightly defensive stance about the delay in releasing any footage from his upcoming The Wolverine film, but has confirmed we will see the teaser trailer at the end of March.
- In other news, we move one day closer to the release of A Good Day To Die Hard. To whet your appetite here’s an interesting (pointless) piece of trivia regarding the first Die Hard film: The scene where McClane falls down a shaft was a mistake by the stuntman, who was supposed to grab the first vent, as it originally was planned. He slipped and continued to fall, but the shot was used anyway; it was edited together with one where McClane grabs the next vent down as he falls.